What To Wear This Summer: Maxi Dresses

Saturday, April 29, 2017

I think maxi dresses are the most comfortable clothes on the surface of this planet. Call it my constant quest for comfort in my fashion choices but you honestly get the best of both worlds with a maxi. Especially since I find you can dress it up of down. 


 My maxi is thrifted ( because budgetnista) and my sandals are from ASOS.
I obviously dressed my maxi dress way down with my denim jacket and sandals. You can switch it up with heels or wedges and a structured outerwear like a blazer or coat. I'd recommend wearing the maxi on its own because its summer and too hot for all that drama.  




 You can try sneakers too...





What are your fave things to wear during the summer and what will you be wearing this summer ?

XO,

Chisom.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe