REVIEW: Himalaya Naturals Anti- Dandruff Hair Oil AND Patanjali Amla Oil

Sunday, April 30, 2017

 I don't think I have shared this here but I am currently on a natural hair journey. I honestly never thought I'd be a naturalista or whatnot, in fact I didn't want to be one. The reason was because I have a hate hate relationship with my hair. It has always been dry and brittle, scanty (in my opinion) and it hurt like hell. I cut my hair all through secondary school and I can honestly say I did not mind one bit.


I got these two hair oils at SPAR in Abuja and they were both under 1000 naira each. The Amla oil was 550 naira and the Anti dandruff oil was 950 naira.



This anti-dandruff oil has tea tree oil which has antiseptic properties and is said to be very good at getting rid of dandruff. So far, I have seen a slight reduction in skin shedding on my scalp but I dont think it is working as quickly as I would have preferred it to. It has a horrible smell, so if you are particular about smells, this product is not for you. I would definitely recommend it though because it is purely natural so you are not putting harmful chemicals on your hair and it does get rid of dandruff and itching for a pretty good price.


The Amla on the other hand is SO potent guys! Like I started seeing changes in my hair literally a week after. I mainly bought it for my edges because if you have heard about Amla then you know it if popular amongst Indians for growing long healthy hair. Its an Indian staple. It so works, my edges are growing everyday and I am not even consistent. It has a weird green colour so look out for that but I like how it smells and it is a heavy moisturizing oil so you can definitely use it for sealing too. 


If you have used Amla for a hot oil treatment, do tell me how it went because I am thinking of doing that but I do not want to waste my dear oil!



 What do you use on your natural hair and do recommend products in the comments!

XO,

Chisom



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the information regarding anti dandruff oil. It offers extra nourishment to the scalp and prevents dandruff. Please use it to get benefits.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe