5 Dresses Under £10 You Are Absolutely Going to Want In Your Closet This Summer

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hey gorgeous!

Its been forever since I've written here. Safe to say I lost my mojo and recently decided to take matters into my own hands. Yeah, sadly this isn't a fairy tale story that ends with my inspiration returning to me and taking me into its arms. 

But enough about me, how have you been?

2020 has been a very interesting year for me. As i am writing this, I have made a resolve to return home after leaving home just last year. Lets just say i needed to go on some soul searching and Lagos seemed the only place crazy enough to shake me out of my dismal state. And oh my God! When I say it did that, yeah it DID THAT and some.

I've been shopping a lot (or rather window shopping lol) and its been mostly on ASOS and Pretty Little Thing so I thought id put together a few pieces that are tres chic and would be a lovely addition to your summer wardrobe, and they are all under 10 pounds.


Asos ,  £7

Pretty Little Thing ,  £10





 PrettyLittle Thing ,  £5


PrettyLittleThing,  £9

Pretty little Thing,  £9

So hurry on to their websites, they are both having amazing sales and the clothes are to die for. PrettyLittleThing has 10% OFF and Asos slashed all their prices by 50% !

What Summer Trends Have You been loving?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe