Now Listening: Contradictions - Mali Music ft Jhene Aiko

Monday, August 22, 2016


Hey guys!

How was your weekend? I was at home all weekend as planned and it was pure bliss! Anyway, have you heard of a movie called Chi-Raq?


 I just found out about it, and I saw it over the weekend. If you like poetry or movies like For Coloured Girls then you definitely need to see this movie! I loved every bit of it. There was this song that I loved from the movie and thanks to Shazam, I found it!

I just have to let you all hear this song! It has been on repeat all weekend and I think I just might be slightly obsessed with Mali Music, somehow I never heard of him till now but his music is sooo good!




I hope you enjoy the song and let me know what new songs you are listening to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe