This Is How The Kuda App Made Me Financially Responsible

Monday, January 15, 2024



 You know that phrase "YOLO"?



Yeah, that used to be me. The frontrunner on the headliner tour of "You Only  Live Once", only thing is no one telss you that to be #teamyolo you could start to spend spend spend, so while i was living, my bank account was dying. 

One thing i learnt the hard way is you can’t live well if you are an overspender and there’s a difference between YOLO when I am sticking to your budget and YOLO when I am overspending.

So I got intentional about saving. 

I started with downloading the Kuda app on my phone which gave me up to 15% annual interest on Fixed Savings. You can save a lump sum and earn annual interest. If you withdraw before your savings matures, you will lose all the interest you've accrued and receive only the principal (the amount you started the plan with). Your Fixed Savings plan will be deleted automatically once you make an early withdrawal from it. 

Next thing I did was to activate the Spend+Save feature which meant that I was saving every time you spent money.



The Spend+Save feature is  designed to make saving as easy for you as spending. It literally takes the struggle out of saving by putting money away for you every time money leaves your Kuda account (when you send money, pay by card, pay bills or buy airtime).

Best of all, did I mention all my transactions have ZERO bank charges?!

By the end of the first quarter I couldnt believe how much I had saved. 

Im  definitely doing it again in 2024. Will you be joining me?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe