Product Review : Zaron Face Definer (Contour and Highlight) Palette

Monday, August 08, 2016


I recently went on a makeup splurge fest and one of the products I got was the Zaron Face Definer Palette. I picked this up out of curiosity and I thought I'd just do a review of it since I'm really loving it so far.
Highlighting and contouring is a little make up trick that you can use to sculpt your face and enhance your features and this product is made for specifically just that.

The palette is small enough to fit in my palm which makes it easy to hold, it is slim and small enough to fit into any box, bag, clutch and some wallets and it comes with a mirror so it is the ideal travel companion. Also since it is all powder, it can easily substitute for your regular powder compact.

It contains a highlighting powder, contour powder, and a shimmery bronzer too. I LOVE the highlighting powder because it is a dupe for the Sacha Buttercup powder and even the Banana powder which cost like 6000 each. I have also used the contour powder and bronzer as eyeshadows on a couple of occasions.

The pallete comes in 4 shades ranging from PZ05 which is ideal for lighter skin to PZ20 for dark skin. PZ05. PZ10, PZ15, PZ20.







I got mine for 3500 naira which is really pocket friendly especially considering that the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette costs slightly over 10,000 naira.

Overall, I'd say this product is a ten and if you are a budgetnista like me then I totally recommend this baby!

Let me know what your thoughts are if you have tried the palette and also are there any cheaper options? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe