Now Listening: Woke The F**K Up - Jon Bellion

Wednesday, May 03, 2017


Its me again!

I absolutely love Jon Bellion. He is a 27 yearold musician who lives with his parents and sisters in Ner York.He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer and has released four mixtapes and one studio album, the most recent of which,The Human Condition, was released on June 10, 2016, and it debuted at number five on the US Billboard 200. 

He is so talented and his lyrics are the level of vulnerable I dream of. This is my absolute fave song right now and particularly this acoustic version. I listen to it every time, everywhere. I always say when it comes to things like love, there are not enough words but Jon sure knows how to make do with what he has got. 

He is currently signed to Visionary Music Group and Capitol Records. Bellion also provided vocals for the 2015 EDM song "Beautiful Now" by Zedd and opened the concerts from the third leg of Twenty One PilotsEmotional Roadshow World Tour.

Enjoy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe