Now Listening: Sexual - Neiked ft Dyo

Saturday, April 01, 2017


I went on an unplanned blogging hiatus but while I was away this song crept into my phone and Ive been stuck ever since. I think i'm listening to a lot more of these type of songs. If you would like me to do a playlist or anything like that, let me know!

 NEIKED‘s bouncy pop jam hit the internet back in June, gradually making its way into new territories through the magic of the internet and then creeping up pop charts from there. It features Dyo (Dayo Olatunji) who is a Nigerian-English pop/R&B singer from London.



I found a live session and I want to know which sound you prefer...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe