Restaurant Review: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant

Thursday, August 18, 2016


Hello ( in the voice of Adele),
 
Its me. I was wondering if you would like to take me out this weekend?

Well, if you want to I've got the perfect place! Sinoni is a restaurant specializing in Chinese cuisine and they have the most tempting menu with food options that are specially prepared by Chinese chefs.


They have several private dining rooms for business meetings, family lunches or a romantic dinner so you can request a private table and you get a whole room to yourself  with a TV and air conditioner, away from noise and prying eyes.



The restaurant has a really nice ambiance to it, for music lovers like me, music is a great factor in the overall ambiance of a place. I love that in this restaurant they actually play soft music all through but what I love even more is that its a mix of old and new which is different from a lot of other places. Its straight up "nostalgic noshing" in there guys!

THE FOOD

I'll start with the rice because its all about that Chinese rice right? Well. the rice was NOT Chinese rice so that was a minus for me. But it came with this cashew sauce that I still wake up at night dreaming about, so I guess they compensated for their "Chinese rice".


There was also this other sauce which I didn't have because I'm not a fan of sweetcorn but it was a fish sauce.


We had the chicken which I felt was a bit dry but it was really spicy and the and I actually had some to go when I was leaving.


The spaghetti was a bit salty and I was really disappointed because it looked so good and it was actually the thing I was most excited to try but ended up being what I ate the least.

snapchat i.d - @iamchisomxo

Guys! This restaurant has the best prawn spring rolls I have ever tasted. Legit! They are the best thing on the menu in my opinion, literally their selling point. I had to re-order it thrice!


I think if you love prawns or prawn infused dishes and you live in Abuja, this should be your go-to. They make magic with prawns!

Their prawn sauce which is something I find a lot of restaurants suck at was done to perfection. I think what I love the most about the way they make their prawns is that they are tender but don't lose their crunch.


They serve this yummy sangria drink. Its really fruity and there is the option of turning it up a notch with alcohol at their bar.


I had fruit salad for dessert ( because sometimes fitfam) and that was nice too but bland, I would have preferred if  they had more variety in the fruits and made larger servings though.


DETAILS

Phone: 0806 095 8818, 08051072678
Adress: ZETO COURT, Oshogbo Close, (Off Emeka Anyaoku Street), Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotel and close to NTA and FCDA, Area 11, Garki, Abuja - FCT.

VERDICT

 I'd give this a 4/5 but this is a great place to try out especially if you are looking for some privacy on a budget.

Did I miss out anything? If you have anymore questions, just leave a comment and I'll answer as best as I can!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe