This Skincare Product Gave Me Flawless Underarms

Friday, January 12, 2024




Okay so I might not be GenZ but I do love me some good ol' TikTok especially since it has provided me with so many hacks that have honestly upped my skincare game. I am on my " clean girl" aesthetic journey and I am determined to find easy and effective solutions to all my life's problems on that app. One of those problems being sweaty underarms. 

The reason why we want to consider neutralizing our underarms with acids is because the acidic environment is not ideal for odor creating bacteria.  Apparently, our sweat is actually odorless when it's released from the body.  But once our sweat interacts with bacteria on the surface of the skin, things go south. If we can manage the underarm bacterial levels, we can essentially control the unpleasant odor. That's exactly what these hydroxy acids are capable of.
                                   
After learning of the power of acids to eliminate dead skin cells and diminish discoloration I immediately sought to implement it into my daily skin routine.  So far, I've picked up the PIXI glow Tonic which contains glycolic acid. The initial application felt a little sticky and it could irritate the skin, particularly under the arms where there is a lot of friction, and especially if the area was recently shaved so be careful please, a little goes a long way. Also, overuse can also lead to over-exfoliation, which compromises the skin’s protective barrier, causing redness and flakiness,

Hopefully, by now, you're aware of how amazing PIXI Glow Tonic with Glycolic Acid is.  At first, I thought it was just an "ok" skin toner.  But then  over the past few weeks I have used this multitasker  to exfoliate and lighten my underarms.  


You can get that HERE and HERE.

However I still insist on Deodorant and one that is amazing is the TOMS Deodorant Stick. I know TikTok is convincing all of us not to get deodorants anymore but let me tell you, this deodorant is not just vibes. It’s the real deal.

Toms deodorant is made with natural ingredients including aloe Vera . The antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals and this is the first deodorant I have found that I can wear without any problems.
To be honest it feels like a oil and is very moisturizing for my underarms which feels really good.
I wish Toms had a product for feet though, sweaty feet produce really bad odor too and I think they’d kill it in that department.




You can also try :
 Arms and hammer (a cult favorite)



Its is made of majorly baking soda which has amazing benefits for the skin. I would recommend their range of deodorants because they are gentle on the skin and free of chemicals that cause skin allergies.

Have you tried any of these products out? What was your experience ? I'd love to know.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe