FORGET LOTIONS. THIS FACIAL OIL BY DECIEM THE ORDINARY WILL TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN IN LESS THAN A WEEK

Thursday, March 08, 2018


I love skincare. I am not that much of a makeup guru but my goal is to have healthy,youthful, flawless skin. I follow all the top skincare sites and blogs and I am always on the lookout for new products that can fix a certain problem (such as my dry skin).
I did a review on this miracle oil so check it out!


WHAT IS  SQUALANE?
A saturated oil. It is formed when squalene undergoes hydrogenation processing, which turns it into a stable, fully saturated oil with a long shelf life. It's produced by our own skin cells, and also found in olives, sugarcane, wheat germ, rice bran, palm trees and shark liver. (Note: It's no longer common to extract it from shark liver.)

WHAT DOES IT DO?
Squalane is found naturally in the skin, so this oil is an exceptional hydrator that can prevent loss of hydration from the skin and ensure that your skin remains supple. I have been using my squalane since December 2017 and I have seen tremendous change in my skin. First of all, the skin on my face didnt feel tight anymore despite the intensely dry weather in Abuja. Also my skin is brighter and more glowy.

HOW I USE IT
I  add drops of squalane to my moisturizer to amp up  the moisture levels.  I love the way it feels on my skin . It's also the last thing I put on my face in the morning since I do not wear makeup most of the time. At night I  slather my entire face with squalane. Sometimes I will use a sleeping mask after applying it.

PRICE
It is super affordable. It comes in a dark 30ml bottle with a dropper and costs less than $8.00 (8 dollars). You can get it in Nigeria as well HERE and HERE.

MY VERDICT
This oil is a strong 8, 8 because it does not clear up any blemishes per say. But it will make your skin soooo soft and hydrated!


What is your current skincare fave?

XO.
Chisom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe