Things To Do In Abuja This Weekend: 9th - 12th Sept 2016

Friday, September 09, 2016

Hey Guys!,


I think I might need your help with this Friday segment. I found out about only two events this week and I realize I need information and what better sources than you? so please if you hear about an event in Abuja, you can send me an email, dm or leave a comment and let me know about it!

Anyway, here are the event I dug up this week:

1. Sunglasses and Advil


Date: Sunday, September 11th 2016
Venue: Sky Lounge, Wuse II, Abuja

2. #Back2School Sales on Everything




Date: Monday, September 5th – Saturday, September 10th 2016
Time: 9AM – 8PM
Venue: Recreation Garden Beside Police outpost, Galadima gate (Near charlie Boy), Gwarinpa II


What other events are happening this weekend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe