Best Dressed At The Emmy Awards 2016

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hey lovelies,

 The 2016 Emmy Awards happened over the weekend and I loved some looks I saw the celebrities wearing on the Red Carpet. Did you like all the winners?
Here are my favourite looks:

The Guys

Kit Harington from Game Of Thrones

Rami Malek

Tom Cullen

Tom Hiddleston

Trevor Jackson

The Girls

                                                                     Emily Ratajkowski

Olivia Culpo

Priyanka Chopra

Tori Kelly

Ariel Winters from Modern Family

P.S: Who Watches Stranger Things?


Apparently there is a show we should be watching on Netflix. Its about three kids trying to find their missing friend alongside his mom and the police chief. I never heard of it till last night but I'm definitely going to check it out as it was all the rave at the award show. I fell in love with the kids straightaway! Let me know your thoughts on the series if you have seen it!

Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, and Millie Bobby Brown

Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, and Millie Bobby Brown

What were your favorite bits or styles from the 2016 Emmy Awards?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe