I Found The Most Natural Looking Synthetic Wig Ever ! || tosave Haul/Review

Thursday, April 26, 2018


I received an email from the PR of tosave.com  to do a review on the website and I was asked to pick four items in order to do that. Sadly, some of the items I wanted were not available or were sold out but eventually I picked items that they had in stock. So instead of getting mostly clothing items, I decided to get everyday beauty stuff. I did get a cute small purse though.

 To Save is an up-and-coming online retailer specializing in pretty much everything – clothes, accessories, beauty products, electronics, household items, cars accessories, etc. – at a ridiculously low price.

I got a WIG and I was really impressed with the quality. It is a black straight cosplay/synthetic wig but it doesn't have that shine that I associate with most synthetic wigs. It also was not itchy and did not have a funny smell. I did not do a heat test, so I do not know if the fibers can withstand heat but if you would like me to do that, just let me know.



I also got this EYELASH TOOL which is a mascara guard/eyelash brush curler. I have been seeing it all over Youtube. It is supposed to help with mascara and eyelash application if you find all those things difficult like I do.


I have tiny hooded eyes, and it is quite difficult for me to wear mascara or apply false lashes. If you have that problem, I recommend you get this tool, it has helped tremendously. Also here is a video that really helped me  out with lash application.




The third item I got was some EYELASH GLUE . The glue is good quality glue and its better than most of the lash glue I have gotten off some Aliexpress vendors.



And lastly, I got this BLACK PURSE. I must say I do not like the quality of this bag and the chain strap is way too short in my opinion. I expected the strap to be adjustable.


Also the inside of the bag is made with cheap fabric which I suspect will wear and tear soon.


For the price point, I guess I should not have had high expectations but well, I did. I have seen other reviews and the bags they got looked good, at least in the photos. Here are a link to some HERE and HERE.



CONS:  Shipping did not go smoothly as it took almost a month for me to receive my items, I do not know if the problem is specific to Nigeria but that was one issue I had with the whole process.


PROS:  I really like that the prices of items on this site are really affordable. So especially for students, you can look good without breaking the bank.

Was this review helpful? Let me know! and I'd like to know if you have ever gotten any items from To Save.

XO,
Chisom


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe