7 Things Girls Want You To Buy On Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 11, 2018


Guys listen up! This post is the cure to all your Valentine woes!

If you have been racking your brain trying to figure out what to get  "Bae, or Mrs Bae" for the one day dedicated to the celebration of love, I have decided to play fairy godmother this year and let you in on what she considers the perfect gift.

Can I begin?


Gift #1 - Dinner and a Movie



Whoever said " the way to a mans heart is through his stomach" obviously didn't know how to spell cos he forgot the "WO".  Women love to be wined and dined  so what better way to show you love her this valentines day than to give her a grand buffet experience.

Sheraton Hotels has the perfect buffet package for you. If you stay in Lagos you can check out the A Romantic Experience at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos and if you stay in Abuja check out this Sheraton Valentine Buffet for just 10,000 naira! 

GIFT #2 - Gadgets

If your lady is a techie, she would love it if you get her some new gadgets.
I have a Tecno Camon C7 which I love to use for most of my outfit photos because the camera is so GOOD!

However, Tecno just released the Camon CM so that might be a better option . Check out Miss Techy's review HERE


GIFT #3 - Makeup

For the Instagram Baddie that you love, getting her more makeup goodies would be the best treat ever.
  Zaron has an awesome deal this valentine so you dont even have to know anything about makeup to get her some. I love their Face Definer so make sure to get that for Bae. Its every girls best friend.





Gift #4 - Netflix and Shop

 If you've seen pretty woman then you know exactly what I am talking about.


 Feed her shopping habit this valentine and get her some new clothes or  shoes. Best part is you can do it in the comfort of your own house and together! Jumia is offering a bucket load of discounts this season so hurry over to their store.

Gift #5 - Natural Skincare/ Hair Care Products


 I discovered Arami Essentials late last year and I immediately put them on my wish list. My favourite thing about them is the dual role power they give all their products.What I mean is, if you are #teamnatural, you can use this line of products for both hair and skin! I would recommend their Glow Oil which is raw shea nut oil instead of  liquified shea butter, and this means you get all the benefits of shea butter but through a nice lightweight consistency! Check out their Instagram HERE

Gift #6 - Perfume

For a woman who loves perfume, I know you can never have enough bottles. Every new scent is an experience all on its own. Which is why it is such a timeless gift and a favorite that is here to stay. Get your girl a bottle or ten this valentine. I have got the perfect two.
 Estee Lauder Modern Muse is one of the hottest perfumes and is on a lot of wish lists. It is a deliciously delightful mix of floral and fruity. 


The second has to be Clinique Happy. It is an oldie but goodie and if you are not sure what scent she likes and just want to play it safe, you cant go wrong with this.

And Guess WHAT?! CLINIQUE and Estee Lauder have stores in Nigeria!.

Gift #7 - All The Above

Pretty simple , a guy should pull a Christian Grey and get her all the six gifts mentioned above.

what is the best gift you have ever gotten for valentines day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe