How I Got Rid Of My Acne and Skin Hyperpigmentation

Monday, June 25, 2018

So I am finally sharing one of my favourite masks with ya'll!

Hey lovelies!
   I get a lot of questions concerning my skin and how I live with dry skin. One of the major things I've learnt is the power of hydration and moisture for skin. Especially skin like mine.

One way I rejuvenate my skin after a cray week is to do a face masking session. Its so relaxing and  you see the results in less than 10 minutes. Its literally like magic!

My all time fave face mask is an oatmeal and banana face mask. Oatmeal is the most recommended natural ingredient for dry dehydrated skin for its healing properties and banana is also super moisturizing but its packed with antioxidants as well.

Best part is, its  SUPER CHEAP!

I put together a video showing you how to make it. Hope you enjoy!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and thoughts. I reply every single one!

Subscribe